How to kill Belial on nightmare & hell guide

Killing Belial isn't that easy, at least not for all of us. The items you own matter a lot, but your skill and class also count. Here are some tips on how to kill Belial:

  • Try to play with some friends - it'll be easier because Belial won't focus on all at once and you can ressurect each other if you happen to die
  • Check your items and if you play a class that is fragile (like wizard for example) and you have quite low HP, buy some items with vitality + intelligence 
  • Switch to single target skills and play offensive
  • Try to avoid the green holes Belial makes and because those give huge damage 
  • Always hit & run, never stay in one place 

On normal difficulty, things are a lot easier, but as you advance to nightmare and afterwards to hell difficulty, you`ll see that mobs die a lot harder and you really need to focus. You`ll have to kite most of the times, especially when you don't have such an amazing gear on you. The most important thing you have to do when fighting Belial raid boss is to keep moving. Hit 1-2-3 times max and then move to another position. If you keep staying in one place, you will take massive damage from Belial and I'm pretty sure you won't survive.

I tried to kill Belial with my wizard on nightmare, but since I didn't have items with vitality he always killed me by 1 shot. I didn't manage to kill him until I switched items and made some hp. Indeed, my wizard build was wrong, I was based only on damage and intellect and absolutely no extra vitality, so I was basically I shot material. It depends a lot on your playing style, but don't forget to buy some health potions before going to any raid boss, because they really can save you.


It's easier to kill any raid boss in party, because if you die you have a chance to be ressurected. Instead, if you play alone, if you died it's lost, there's no one to save you.

The first form Belial has it's easy to survive. He'll spawn some minions and after you lower his HP a bit, he will switch to the next form. There the troubles will start appearing, especially when he casts the green holes. In this form you`ll have to constantly move and even if it might take you some time, don't stop for too long in one place!

 Check this video on how to kill Belial on higher difficulties!

Comments

  1. Oh boy you have save my time. I'm so glad i found your guide. I was bombarded like there was no tomorrow with the 1 hit KO. Switched all the gems to Vit instead of focusing on the damage helps me a lot and killing Belial is so much easier after that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment