Location of Hidden Cellar and Adria's Hut Diablo 3

The Legacy of Cain quest from Diablo 3 has a step called "Enter the Hidden Cellar in Adria's Hut". Because not everyone had access to a beta key to be able to play Diablo, most of you might not find these 2 locations that easily, and wasting time is not something we like when it comes to Diablo 3. This is why I decided to post the exact location of Adria's Hut and the Hidden Cellar. If you found Adria's Hut then you will find the Hidden Cellar inside the house. Here are the Diablo 3 screenshots I've been talking about. Hope they help!




Who is Adria ?

In case you're wondering who is Adria, well take knowledge that Adria is Leah's birth mother. Leah's father was Aidan. This is what Leah says about her mother in Diablo 3:

Leah: Adria was my mother, but I don't know much about her. She died when I was very young. I was raised by Uncle Deckard.
Player: What of your father?
Leah: I'm told he was a great warrior who was lost when Tristram fell to the demons.
Player: Your mother had her secrets...
Leah: People said she was a witch but I never believed it.

Comments